Friday, January 15, 2010

WAKE UP!!! (#15/365)


WAKE UP!!! (#15/365)
Originally uploaded by PositivePaul
Twas truly a rough Friday for me. I basically tried to get the Project365 shot out of the way early - in a rainstorm, I'm drawn to these canopies and how the raindrops and light dance around on them. I figured a nice bold color with some simple text that captures these rain drops would be worth shooting.

Then I woke up and realized that I definitely didn't deliver on what I was hoping to accomplish. So I submitted it to the "Passive Aggressive Comments..." group on Flickr for them to make me laugh about it.

I wonder what lemons do when they get lemons. Do they make lemonade?

Of course, after I'd already selected this for my Project365 shot, there happened to be a pretty amazing sunset. I thought about switching but then that would be cheating IMHO. But they're in my photostream now too...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home