Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nestled (#13/365)


Nestled (#13/365)
Originally uploaded by PositivePaul
I don't know what it is that draws me to little micro-scenes such as these. Perhaps there's a bit of the red-green counterbalance in play, as well as the juxtaposition of a dead/decaying leaf within the clutches of life-breathing greenery. Perhaps, too, it's symbolic of how I've felt lately - feeling quite dead but needing to be alive and energetic. Relying on others a lot to prop me up. But I've also been the prop-er, so there's that too...

One of these days I'll use another camera on my Project 365 photos. But time has been verrrrry hard to come by lately, as has good non-downpour weather. On my iPhone, I can shoot, edit and upload the photo without having to take a whole lot of time. While the quality and control may be limited, it's still good enough for me to express and capture what I'm seeing/feeling via photographs.

No idea what will inspire me tomorrow. I guess that's sorta the fun part about a Project 365. Sometimes you can plan and other times you just look/create/react...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home