Friday, January 08, 2010

Which Way??? (#8/365)


Which Way??? (#8/365)
Originally uploaded by PositivePaul
I was having problems deciding which photo to choose for my Project 365 today, so I posted to Twitter asking people to vote. Of course, people are busy on Friday nights and I haven't yet heard back from anyone. However, since I shot, edited and uploaded it on my iPhone, using Chase Jarvis's BestCam app for final tweaking and posting on BestCam and Twitter, it was submitted to the iPhone app for people to vote on as well. Since the folks who use the BestCam app voted a couple times, making it show up on the "best photos" list I decided to use this one today.

I'm tired of the rain. So so so tired of it this time of year especially. I'm not a fan of the post-Christmas winter here in the PNW. I've been putting up with it for over 35 years and I'm really tired of it. I don't travel much so I'm sure I'm taking it for granted, and I do know that the rain is what keeps Washington as The Evergreen State. I need to learn to appreciate it more, I guess.

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home