Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still have the lights up (#10/365)

Definitely just a snap tonight. Spent the whole day at church today, and had to go grocery shopping and grab dinner afterwards. I did unplug the main lights, but the room upstairs is too full of Legos and other things to step on, so I couldn't unplug those lights. My son will do it in the morning...

While I had the weather yesterday afternoon, I could've taken them down. But instead I chose to do yardwork before heading out with my film camera (and, of course, my G9 on my belt and iPhone in my pocket). I won't rehash yesterday's story, but I did buy a new battery for my "new" camera and that seemed to work. At $13 a pop, though, I'm going to try to find a better solution. I could get the grip and then use AA batteries. But that adds weight and bulk - which makes the decision border between using my 35mm film camera and the Mamiya a bit smaller...

Anyway - more of a documentary photo than a piece of artwork...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home