Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Decade's First Sunset. (#6/365)

So, two blogs today since I didn't get to post one yesterday (although I did take and post the photo)...

As I just commented on Flickr, it's blurry and a very unartistic photo. Pretty much a snapshot for today's Project365. I suppose I could put more work into it on PhotoForge on my iPhone (it's got a decent clone tool) but it's not really worth my time. Selected this one, though, because even though it's a crappy photo, it will remind me of the missed opportunity and challenge I had today -- I'd left my belt camera (Canon G9) at home, and I was REALLY having a hard time finding an interesting angle to shoot with my ultra-wide-angle iPhone lens. It was the first sunset I was able to see this year (due to the crappy weather we've been having around these parts) and I was really unable to do much about it since I only had my iPhone camera. I've been wanting to go out with my new-to-me EOS-1 film camera so badly but haven't been able to because of the rain (and work during the day). So, as I left work I had both hope that I could do that soon and frustration that I'd left my better camera at home...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home