Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Equivalents, 2010 #1


Equivalents, 2010 #1
Originally uploaded by PositivePaul
From my first roll of film through the Canon EOS-1 I just got. I really like this shot, but I'm going to have to re-scan the film. The haloing on the trees is just not right. Originally shot on Fuji X-Tra 400-speed color film, but I converted it to black & white in Photoshop.

I bought this camera to shoot wide-angle stuff. It's nice to have 22mm actually BE 22mm. Unfortunately the shot I took with my Nikon-mount 17mm lens is out-of-focus because in my haste I forgot to manually focus. The color's nice in that shot, and it does capture the sunrise. but this shot worked better for me and seemed like the best shot to post first from this camera...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home