Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Driving into the sunset (#26/365)

I'm getting late posting these, but at least I'm posting before I go to bed (even though i go to bed after midnight, generally)...

Saw the sunset on the way home from work tonight, and I had all kinds of ideas for photos. But time wasn't on my side, and I couldn't exactly pull over. So I just grabbed my iPhone and shot through the windshield. If you pull the image up in Flickr (click the image), and then find the "all sizes button" you'll notice the street lights on the side of the highway.

I know there's a secondary cell phone law, but I'm not sure if there's a secondary camera law. I'm sure, however, even though I wasn't talking on my cell phone, the officer (had I been pulled over for, say, speeding) probably could've written me up. But who knows...

I don't, of course, advocate shooting photos and driving at the same time. Especially at highway speeds...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home