Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Self-portrait in C Major (#25/365)

Many years ago when I was first getting into photography, I also happened to be into playing the piano. To kill some time one day back then, I did a series of shots with my film camera playing chords and doing different things on the keyboard. This time, it was hard to hold the camera steady (in this case, my iPhone) and I didn't have a flash to make things work like they did back then.

I tried taking a shot with my right hand playing some scales, but that didn't work for me. So I just stuck with a simple C chord. Then I put down the phone and played a tune.

I love playing the piano! I wish I had more time for it - I spend Thursday evenings and Sunday evenings at church playing keyboards for the Life Teen Mass. But it's never enough time -- and balancing my obligations and my hobbies has been a real challenge lately.

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home