Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lookin like a Foo w/you Pants on the...Wall? (#23/365)

We went shopping yesterday, and I found a sale on a pair of corduroys so I took a couple different sizes into the dressing room with me. They really have a nice dressing room at the Eddie Bauer store! When I glanced at these pants hanging on the wall waiting for me to try them on, I thought the background and lighting was sort of fun. So I snapped 'em with my iPhone. I bought the pants -- figured it was best to go with the ones that were a little too big on me in case they shrank.

My wife thinks they'd like this shot for their ads, but I think it's just an OK shot, nothing special. Processed on my iPhone as usual...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home