Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hangin' in Seattle

I got a chance to hang out with one of my best friends -- my former college roommate -- up in Seattle yesterday. We happened to catch the grand opening of the Olympic Sculpture Park along the Seattle waterfront. Here are a few shots from yesterday.













I also got a chance to shoot down the street from where I shot my "Seattle in Sepia..." original, and I wanted to see how the two pictures would work together. I'd ordered two frames for the original Seattle picture, but I ended up seeing how the second picture I'd taken down the road (on the Bell Street pedestrian bridge above Pier 66) looked in that frame, especially in conjunction with the original picture. Here's a sample of how the two look together framed:



While the sepia effect is a little different in the second (top) picture, I can probably fix that. The sky is obviously different, too. The pictures do work well together, though.

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home