Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, I'm not much of a big partier, so New Year's Eve hasn't ever been much of a big deal for me. I used to like the year-end TV shows that they used to produce, but I haven't seen too much of that lately. So, today, the weather was GREAT, so I went out and grabbed my IR filter since the sun was bright enough to allow me to use it. Here are a few shots - click to enlarge them:









Also, Mt. St. Helens was steamin' a bit. I shot a few pictures of that, but none of the IR pictures turned out (yeah, try holding an all-metal 300mm lens steady for 15 seconds on ANY tripod...). Here's one non-IR that turned out, though:

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

1 Comments:

Blogger timdesuyo said...

Akemashita Omedeto! (Happy New Year)

Those were some cool pictures. As much as I live in the "ring of fire," there aren't any steaming volcanos around me. Happy Shooting in 2007!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home