Friday, June 26, 2009

New "camera" -- again...

Well, actually, since my Sprint contract was up and I wanted an iPhone, I got one of those. I initially bought the cheapest 8-gig 3G version, but the day the 3GS came out, I took that back and got that one.

A week later, I finally am getting a chance to play around with the built-in camera and on-phone photo editing tools. Wow. Just. Wow...

Picnic Textures

I'm going to have to swap it, however, because as you can see in the top-right corner of this photo here, Apple's QC has... issues... I love my Macs, but this flaw in the brand new iPhone camera (only on my phone at least from what I've seen this far) is a bit frustrating...

iPhone Sunset

Labels: , , ,

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home