Sunday, November 05, 2006

More from F/1.4

Okay, the rain cleared long enough for me to go outside and play. More shots during the daytime, in between rain drops. I've decided this is my new favorite lens.

I love, love, love this lens! The interplay of focus and bokeh at F/1.4 on this lens is just outstanding! I imagine everthing would be rather sharp at f/8 or f/11, but that's for later testing. For now, enjoy life at F/1.4:










And probably my favorite. I didn't notice the grub until after I'd brought the picture into the digital darkroom.

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

1 Comments:

Blogger tennille said...

paul, i do have to say i love love love your leaf photos. to begin with i love leaves but those are SUPER sweet photos. just wanted to let you know that i admire them. :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home