Friday, March 17, 2006

Mt Rainier

I used to take tons of pictures of Mt. Rainier, as I used to live not too far from some great places to document it year-round. However, since I moved south, I haven't had too many opportunities to discover local views of Mt. Rainier. Up until last week, that is. I found one current view that is just outstanding, provided you've got some good photo editing skills.

So, here are two versions of one picture I took and then manipulated in the digital darkroom. And here's a flash animation to show the various stages this picture went through in the digital darkroom. Enjoy!



If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrence O'Leary said...

I love the shots of Rainier that capture the lenticular cloud. Well done!!!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home