Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Dream Piano.


One of the most beautiful pianos in the world -- Mason & Hamlin has been my quiet favorite above Steinways and Bösendorfers, even though I've played both. The action has always fit my playing style precisely.

I love playing a good hammer-weighted keyboard like my Alesis QS8, especially with its awesome piano sound clearly resounding through the monitors in my music studio. But there's nothing like playing a REAL piano...

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

2 Comments:

Blogger timdesuyo said...

A new side of you! :)

Nice. Also, that first pic is awesome. It belongs in a promo or a book.

8:00 PM  
Blogger PositivePaul said...

Yeah, well, come Wednesday, it'll be shoehorned into our living room. :-)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home