Friday, January 11, 2008

So, it's the Government Holding the Pot of Gold?



Captured that on my way into work this morning, with my cell phone camera (click for a larger version). While driving*. I saw the rainbow forming as I dropped my son off, and knew from past experience that as I'd round the particular corner, it'd be hanging over the Leg Building. So, I carefully readied my camera and as I rounded the corner, I snapped the picture.

Yeah, quality-wise, it's not nearly as good as it would've been, had I shot it w/my D2H. But I got the picture I wanted, and I haven't found a vantage point that I could shoot this scene from without stopping the car on the freeway (illegal, completely unsafe). Heh. The "No Texting while Driving" law just took effect. I wonder if using a cell phone camera would count as texting.
*Disclaimer. Don't photograph while driving. Especially not with an SLR...

Labels: , ,

If you'd like to use images in this blog post, please e-mail paul(at)paulmphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home